Here are some of my favorite spreads. Feel free to enjoy them. If you reference them on your web site please give credit to the spread author.
- The Gaian Tarot Spread or Your Precious Life Spread – by Amy Lamash This spread is designed to answer the question, “Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” ~Mary Oliver
- Spring Growth Spread – by Amy Lamash
- This spread is designed to help you grow. It will show you where you need to focus to make what is latent inside you bloom into something beautiful. Do you want to become a better person? Perhaps you want to know how you can become better in a particular relationship or environment. This spread is great for that.
- Russian Pathway Spread As taught to Mama JuJu by The Great Dellie BabaYaga.
This spread is about the choices you’re making and whether you are on the path to achieving your goals. We will always assume that one’s goal is peace, love, happiness and joy. The Russian Pathway Spread is read like a story with each row representing a chapter. Total of 15 cards.
- The Bathtub Spread by Nita Van Zandt
Yes that’s right, the Bathtub Spread. This spread is great! I highly recommend this 7 card spread for any type of question. Just go check it out!
- A Tarot Story by Geraldine Amaral
This is a 6 card spread that reads like a story and is a great way to get an overall picture of what is going on in your situation. The use of this spread is very effective.
- Understanding Problems Spread by Inana
Inana designed this 7 card spread to get a better understanding of specific problems or difficult situations.
- Material Issues Spread by Isthmus Nekoi
This spread can be used for much more than the title implies. It takes apart any situation and shows you where to concentrate your energies to get a desirable outcome.
I designed this spread for anyone who wants to find out what they are contributing to a relationship and most importantly, what they can do to improve their relationship.
- Golden Dawn Spread
This spread is very good for picking apart a problem and seeing various possible outcomes. It will show you what you have control over and what you need to work with. This spread is very in depth.
- Three Card Readings
This versatile spread can be for any question you have. There are many variations, but here are just a few:
• Past, Present, Future
• Body, Mind, Spirit
• You, The Relationship, Other Person
• Issue, Blocks, Advise
• Choice 1, Issue, Choice 2
- Directional Guidance Spread by Amy Lamash
This spread is great for assessing a situation and deciding the best way to proceed. I use this one for myself the most.
- The Celtic Cross – A great spread for answering any type of general question.
- Chakra Spread
- This spread is not designed for a specific question. It is more designed as an overall well being spread. It is great for finding out what areas in life need working on and how you can improve it. I can do this as a 7 card spread or as a more in depth 14 card spread. For the 14 card spread, I draw 2 cards for each Chakra. One card represents the area in your life that the Chakra influences, and another for what you can do to improve the energy of that Chakra.
- In One’s Element Spread by Patricia Kelly
This is a great spread that I found at a blog for Roswila (aka Patricia Kelly). This great blog site had lots of interesting things to read and I highly recommend it. You can check it out here
- The Southpark Spread by Kim Colley
I found this spread on Aeclectic tarot. It was created by Kim Colley. Yes it is meant to be humorous, but it also brings up some good points to cover in a reading. What a great spread. You can check it out here