I found this spread posted by Inana on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum and thought it was great for figuring out how a certain issue is affecting us and what we can do about it.
1. What is the Problem? Your first approach to the problem. How you perceive it.
2. How do you feel about the problem? How you are handling your feelings.
3. What is the real problem? The root of the problem and related issues.
4. What can help solve it? Can also represent positive outside influences.
5. What could make it worse? Can also represent negative outside influences.
6. What comes next? The next steps.
7. What is there to learn from all this?